Synagogue Berlin Mühlenstraße (district Pankow)
Synagogue Berlin Brunnenstraße (district Mitte)
Synagogue Berlin Almstadtstraße (district Mitte)
Synagogue Berlin Kleine Auguststraße (district Mitte)
Heidereutergasse Synagogue (Berlin)
In World War II probably burned out in 1943 after bombing. Last use on site: 10-story residential and commercial building
.Synagogue Berlin Atilleriestraße (district Mitte)
Oranienburger Street Synagogue (Berlin)
The so-called New Synagogue in Oranienburger Straße, which can already be spotted from the S-Bahn with its 50m high golden dome, was once the largest Jewish house of worship in Germany. It had several thousand seats and was considered the most magnificent synagogue in Berlin. The synagogue was built according to the designs of architects Eduard Knoblauch and August Stüler and was finally completed in 1866 after seven years of construction. While the liberal house of worship was relatively spared until 1940, it was almost completely burned out after a bombing raid in November 1943.
Synagogue Berlin Wilhelminenhofstraße (district Treptow-Köpenick)
Association Synagogue Berlin-Lichtenberg (1935-38)
The synagogue of the Israelite Association Lichtenberg was founded on 23.6.1935. After the synagogue of the Israelite Association Lichtenberg no longer offered sufficient space, this had to change its location ändern. As a result, the factory building at Frankfurter-Alle 56 was rented. The synagogue now had room for about 600 people. The counseling center of the Jewish Women's Center was located in the adjoining rooms. Furthermore, a reading room for children, the branch of the library of the Jewish community and a Jewish youth center were established.
Association synagogue Lichtenberg (1905-35)
The association Friedrichsberg and surroundings was founded in 1896.
On 9 März the synagogue was planned and on 2 April 1905 eröfffnet. The report of the opening in the press was very scarce, because nothing was reported üabout the decoration with columns and artistically designed windows. One of these windows is in the Jewish Museum and depicts a Star of David and the year 5665 below it in Hebrew letters, corresponding to 1905. Services were held on Shabbat and significant holidays.